Picture is for illustrative purposes only.
RC4 Transponders are 3 Wire
RC4 'Hybrid' Transponders are 2 Wire
RC4 Pro Transponders (Black) - 25% Smaller
Meet the brand new RC4 Pro Transponder
It’s lighter. It’s smaller. It’s all black. It’s the all-new RC4 Pro Transponder
Please enquire via our 'Contact Us' link if you wish to purchase RC4 Hybrid Transponders, or read the information below if you are unsure which Transponder you need.
MyLaps RC4 Transponder - 3 Wire
All vehicles on the track are equipped with MYLAPS transponders in order to identify the racer and record their results.
Every RC vehicle has an RC transponder installed, that sends out a unique signal to the detection loop in the track. RC Transponders are small and lightweight and have been used in the world of RC racing for many years.RC4 Transponders are available in different versions:
- The regular RC4 Transponder gives insight into your lap times, connected voltage and ambient car temperature will improve your performance.
- The RC4 Car ID Transponder is a regular RC4 Transponder, but works as an additional transponder when you already have an RC4 Transponder, the Car ID Transponder will get the same transponder number as the one you already have
- The RC4 Custom Transponder does the same, but you can choose your own transponder number
- The RC4 Hybrid Transponder is similar to an RC4 Transponder, but the Hybrid is compatible with older MYLAPS Timing Systems (RC4 Transponders only work when an RC4 Timing System is installed at the track)
If you want more information, please get in touch with our sales team.Features:
- Half the size, half the weight of the original
- Low voltage operation: 2.8-16 Volt compatible
- Transponder and transponder holder are individual parts, so you can easily switch transponders between different cars
- Better quality cable (PTFE) that is fuel resistant
- 1-4 cell LiPo compatible
- Dimensions (excluding holder) (WxLxH): 16x19x6mm
- Weight: 4.7g (including holder)
- Operating voltage: 2.8 - 16.0 V
- Power consumption*: 19 mA
- Wire isolation**: PTFE
- Quick change holder: Yes
- Connector: Generic receiver 3-pole
* Measured at 6.0 volt (receiver output)
** Gasoline/Nitro-methane resistant, no aging
NOTE: See images for a list of transponders and compatible MYLAPS decoders.